Web/Social Media Manager@Eco Chic Consignments, Inc. Phoenix AZ
Eco Chic Consignments, Inc.
The Parent Company of My Sisters Closet, My Sisters Attic and Well Suited
Has an Open Position for a
"WEB/SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER"
Passion for Marketing & Social Media??
If so, APPLY NOW!! ~
The ideal Web/Social Media Manager will be responsible for managing social media and all aspects of online mediums for store locations and four websites in a fast-paced and fashion-oriented environment. Creativity is key in this position as is knowledge and a love of fashion. The Web/Social Media Manager will communicate directly with the Owner/CEO and Fashion Director of My Sister's Closet, My Sister's Attic and Well Suited. The Web/Social Media Manager oversees up to 3 direct reports and the store photographers.
- Manage all aspects of online mediums for all store locations in a fast-paced environment
- Posts website product and content using a Custom Management System (CMS)
- Work closely with web developers to maintain and create a user-friendly online experience
- Manager social media accounts for Instagram, Facebook and Twitter by posting, creating content and adhering to best practices
- Respond to and maintain all messages and comments on all social platforms
- Manage online reviews in Google, Yelp and Nextdoor
- Maintain budget for social ads and implement social media strategies, such as contents, giveaways and sale promotions
- Manage and analyze website data using Google Analytics
- Manage and create email campaigns using Constant Contact
Skills / Requirements
- At least 1-year experience in managing social media accounts
- At least 1-year management experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have flexible schedule (Holidays & Weekends will be Required)
- Photoshop experience
- Computer skills using Microsoft Office, Google Drive, Mac operating systems preferred
- Quick thinking, multi-tasking with high attention to detail required
- Hootsuite Experience
- Google Analytics experience or other website data tools
- Knowledge of Constant Contact or other email marketing apps
- Experience with Teamwork task management applications or similar
- HMTL, SQL coding experience a plus
- Knowledge/Enthusiasm for Designer Brands both fashion and interior design
Get First Pick of fabulous fashions, furniture and home goods from our Closet, Attic and Well Suited Location at up to 90% savings below retail.
ECO CHIC CONSIGNMENTS, INC. reserves the right to conduct drug and background checks on pre-hire candidates and employees
Pay Comments: Hourly-DOE We offer competitive pay plus commissions and bonuses, benefits for our full-time employees include co-paid medical insurance, flexible hours, paid vacation and more! Full-time employees are eligible for voluntary dental, life, accident, critical illness, cancer and vision. Full-time and part-time employees are also eligible to receive pet care benefits through United Pet Care.
Full & Part Time Employees are eligible for our 401(k) plan. After 1 year of service & have worked 1000 hours.