Web/Social Media Manager@Eco-Chic Consignments, Inc. Phoenix AZ
Eco Chic Consignments, Inc.
The Parent Company of My Sisters Closet, My Sisters Attic and Well Suited
Has an Open Position for a
"WEB/SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER"
Passion for Marketing & Social Media??
If so, APPLY NOW!! ~
The ideal Web/Social Media Manager will be responsible for managing social media and all aspects of online mediums for 15 locations and four websites in a fast-paced and fashion-oriented environment. Creativity is key in this position as is knowledge and a love of fashion. The web/Social Media Manager will communicate directly with the owner of My Sister's Closet/Attic, and the Fashion Director. The Manager oversees 3 direct reports and the store photographers.
- Manage all aspects of online mediums for 15 locations in a fast-paced environment
- Posts website product and content using a Custom Management System (CMS)
- Work closely with web developers to maintain and create a user-friendly online experience
- Manager social media accounts for Instagram, Facebook and Twitter by posting, creating content and adhering to best practices
- Respond to and maintain all messages and comments on all social platforms
- Manage online reviews in Google, Yelp and Nextdoor
- Maintain budget for social ads and implement social media strategies, such as contents, giveaways and sale promotions
- Manage and analyze website data using Google Analytics
- Manage and create email campaigns using Constant Contact
Skills / Requirements
Skills / Requirements:
- At least 1-year experience in managing social media accounts
- At least 1-year management experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible schedule (Holidays & Weekends will be Required)
- Photoshop experience
- Computer skills using Microsoft Office, Google Drive, Mac operating systems preferred
- Quick thinking, multi-tasking with high attention to detail required
- Hootsuite Experience
- Google Analytics experience or other website data tools
- Knowledge of Constant Contact or other email marketing apps
- Experience with Teamwork task management applications or similar
- HMTL, SQL coding experience a plus
- Knowledge/Enthusiasm for Designer Brands both fashion and interior design
Get first pick of fabulous fashions at savings up to 90% below retail
Eco Chic Consignments, Inc. reserves the right to conduct drug and background checks of pre-hire candidates and employees
Pay Comments: Hourly-DOE- We offer competitive pay plus commissions and bonuses for those eligible. Benefits for our full-time employees include co-paid medical insurance, 401(k), flexible hours, paid vacation and more! Full-time employees are also eligible for voluntary dental, life, accident, critical illness, cancer and vision. Full-time and part-time employees are also eligible to receive pet care benefits through United Pet Care.