Web Editor @ ECO Chic Consignments, Inc. (Corporate Office), Phoenix, AZ
Eco Chic Consignments, Inc.
Parent Company of My Sisters Closet, My Sisters Attic and Well Suited
Has an Open Position for a
Passion for Marketing & Social Media??
If so, APPLY NOW!! ~
The ideal candidate will be able to work well under pressure while meeting tight deadlines. You will be responsible for posting online product images, creating captions on social media platforms, and sending email marketing campaigns. The Web Editor will communicate directly with the Eco Chic Owner, the Fashion Director and Corporate Office Manager.
Skills / Requirements
- Must have knowledge of Hootsuite, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Photoshop and Constant Contact
- Gmail and MAC OS experience required
- Must possess strong written communication skills
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time in an office setting
- Willing to work on repetitive data entry tasks
- Weekend availability is preferred for this position
Get first pick of fabulous fashions at savings up to 90% below retail
Eco Chic Consignments, Inc. reserves the right to conduct drug and background checks of pre-hire candidates and employees
Pay Comments: Hourly-DOE We offer competitive pay plus commissions and bonuses, benefits for our full-time employees include co-paid medical insurance, 401(k) with company match, flexible hours, paid vacation and more! Full-time employees are eligible for voluntary dental, life, accident, critical illness, cancer and vision. Full-time and part-time employees are also eligible to receive pet care benefits through United Pet Care.