Visual Merchandiser @ My Sister's Closet, Well Suited & My Sister's Attic, San Diego/LaJolla, CA
My Sister’s Closet, Well Suited & My Sister’s Attic
In Beautiful San Diego/La Jolla, CA Area
Is Looking for a
Do You Have a Passion for Creative Design?
If so, this is the job for you? ~ APPLY NOW!!
We’re looking for a self-starting creative retail Visual Merchandiser to increase sales, get our customer’s attention and provide excellent in-store experiences.
Compensation ~ Based on Experience
- Designing and implementing a creative visual merchandising strategy
- Creating appealing and eye-catching visual displays that lead the customer through each location you design
- Producing window displays, signs, interior displays, floor plans and special promotions displays
- Work with Visual Merchandise Director in Arizona on ideas and concepts
- Work with the Corporate Office in Arizona for décor needs for the California locations
Skills / Requirements
- Proven work experience as a visual merchandiser
- Visual design skills with a retail merchandising portfolio
- Solid experience with window displays, signs, interior displays and space utilization
- Knowledge of current visual merchandising trends and best practices
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Creative thinker
Get first pick of fabulous fashions, accessories, furniture and home decor at savings up to 90% below retail at My Sister's Closet, My Sister's Attic, and Well Suited.
Eco-Chic Consignments, Inc reserves the right to conduct drug and background checks of pre-hire candidates and employees.
Pay Comments: Hourly-DOE We offer competitive pay plus commissions and bonuses for those eligible. Benefits for our full-time employees include co-paid medical insurance, 401(k) with company match, flexible hours, paid vacation and more! Full-time employees are also eligible for voluntary dental, life, accident, critical illness, cancer and vision. Full-time and part-time employees are also eligible to receive pet care benefits through United Pet Care.
Pay: $14 to $15/hour
Hourly Rate Based on Experience
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 8921