Store Manager@My Sister's Closet-Encinitas, CA
ENCINITAS, CA, A BEAUTIFUL BEACH SIDE CITY
OUR STORE LOCATED AT THE ENCINITAS MARKETPLACE
HAS AN IMMEDIATE OPENING FOR A STORE MANAGER
Our goal everyday at My Sister's Closet is to keep our consignors and shoppers happy. We want to provide them with a great selling and shopping experience that will leave them wanting to buy and sell more. It's our mission to maintain the highest quality of clothing & accessories and at the same time stay current & on trend.
If you want to lead & grow with this great team of people, maximize results at this location and create memorable experiences for customers, consignors and your staff then you might be a perfect fit.
- Take pride in offering exceptional service to our consignors & shoppers.
- Will be dedicated to the retention of our loyal customer base.
- Strive to bring in new shoppers & consignors using your talent in customer service.
- Aspire to keep customer complaints to a minimum.
- Utilize your knowledge of designer brands, staying current & on trend.
- Bring your sense of style to forefront which is essential to drawing in new customers and sets example for staff.
- Maintain visual merchandising standards by keeping your store clean and organized.
- Lead by example: Challenge, train and select the right people to do their best.
- Make sure your employees are tapped into accomplishing goals beyond their expectations.
- Meeting sales goals for your location, even going beyond by energizing your team to go further.
- Develop a positive team environment, using encouragement, training and the right attitude.
- Create teachable moments that ignite your staff to excel in meeting store needs and at the same time keeping job retention up.
- Responsible for weekly staff scheduling, time card evaluations, calculating store commissions and managing store financials.
- Making sure staff meetings are a priority, work as a team to settle conflicts which will make for smooth operations.
Skills / Requirements
- Supervisory experience in retail is required, retail management degree a plus.
- Impeccable knowledge of designer brands, current trends and the love thereof.
- Solid leadership abilities and the skill to motivate employees on the sales floor.
- Exceptional interpersonal communication & customer service skills is required.
- Ability to handle customer related conflicts while maintaining exemplary service.
- Experience in the ability to recruit and hire top talent.
- Organizational & time management skills.
- Retail financial experience.
- Provide a positive & fun environment for your team and your customers.
- This position does require working weekends as well as open & close shifts.
- You will be required to stand for a long period of time, bend and reach.
- Must be able to push, pull or lift up to 30 pounds.
Pay: $40,000 to $45,000/year
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 6094