Store Manager@My Sister's Closet, (Costa Verde) San Diego CA
SAN DIEGO, CA, A BEAUTIFUL BEACH SIDE CITY
MY SISTER'S CLOSET AT THE COSTA VERDE SHOPPING CENTER
HAS AN IMMEDIATE OPENING FOR A STORE MANAGER
Our store managers have the potential to earn thousands each year in monthly bonuses. If you love fashion and people, working at My Sister's Closet could be your dream career.
Our goal at My Sister's Closet is to keep our consignors and shoppers happy. We want to provide them with a great selling and shopping experience that will leave them wanting to buy and sell more. It's our mission to sell via consignment the most current clothing & accessories.
If you want to lead & grow with this great team of people, maximize results at this location and create memorable experiences for customers, consignors and your staff then you might be a perfect fit.
$$$ Potential for Bonuses and Commissions $$$
- Maintain exceptional service to our consignors & shoppers.
- Dedication to the retention of our loyal customer base.
- Strive to bring in new shoppers & consignors using your talent in customer service.
- Aspire to keep customer complaints to a minimum.
- Utilize your knowledge of designer brands, staying current & on trend.
- Bring your sense of style to the forefront which is essential to drawing in new customers and sets example for staff.
- Maintain visual merchandising standards by keeping your store clean and organized.
- Lead by example: Challenge, train and select the right people to do their best.
- Make sure your employees are tapped into accomplishing goals beyond their expectations.
- Meeting sales goals for your location, even going beyond by energizing your team to go further.
- Develop a positive team environment, using encouragement, training and the right attitude.
- Create teachable moments that ignite your staff to excel in meeting store needs and at the same time keeping job retention up.
- Responsible for weekly staff scheduling, time card evaluations, calculating store commissions and managing store financials.
- Make sure staff meetings are a priority, work as a team to settle conflicts which will make for smooth operations.
Skills / Requirements
- Supervisory experience in retail required, retail management degree a plus.
- In depth knowledge of designer and luxury brands, current trends and love thereof.
- Solid leadership abilities and the skill to motivate employees on the sales floor.
- Exceptional interpersonal communication & customer service skills are required.
- Ability to handle customer related conflicts while maintaining exemplary service.
- Experience in the ability to recruit and hire top talent.
- Organizational & time management skills.
- Retail financial experience.
- Provide a positive & fun environment for your team and your customers.
- This position does require working weekends as well as open & close shifts.
- You should be able to stand for a period of time, bend and reach.
- Must be able to push, pull or lift up to 30 pounds.
Get First Pick of fabulous fashions, furniture and home goods from our Closet, Attic and Well Suited Location at up to 90% savings below retail.
ECO CHIC CONSIGNMENTS, INC. reserves the right to conduct drug and background checks on pre-hire candidates and employees
Pay Comments: Salary DOE We offer competitive pay plus commissions and bonuses, benefits for our full-time employees include co-paid medical insurance, flexible hours, paid vacation and more! Full-time employees are eligible for voluntary dental, life, accident, critical illness, cancer and vision. Full-time and part-time employees are also eligible to receive pet care benefits through United Pet Care.
Full & Part Time Employees are eligible for our 401(k) plan. After 1 year of service & have worked 1000 hours.
AZ Minimum Wage 12.00
CA Minimum Wage 13.00