Sales Associate@My Sister's Attic, Scottsdale AZ
MY SISTER'S ATTIC
IN BEAUTIFUL SCOTTSDALE, ARIZONA
OUR LINCOLN VILLAGE LOCATION HAS IMMEDIATE OPENING FOR ASALES ASSOCIATE
SCOTTSDALE, AZ = $$$ IN POTENTIAL COMMISSIONS
We are currently seeking an upbeat, enthusiastic individual to join our team at Lincoln Village. Our Sales Associates must demonstrate outstanding customer service that will leave an unforgettable experience with our consignors & shoppers, building a relationship that will drive in future sales & consignments.
You are given the opportunity to make commissions on the merchandise you sell. If you are looking for a great opportunity to make good money, have potential to grow with the company than please apply.
- Greet & work with customers selling and buying needs.
- Provide an unforgettable shopping experience.
- Build relationships with new customers and maintain loyalty with our existing customers.
- Use creative selling skills to drive sales growth for your location.
- Develop product expertise by staying informed of the marketplace and current trends.
- Stay informed on our marketing campaigns and advertising.
- Stay positive & supportive with customers and your fellow teammates.
- Be able to communicate to your store management any customer feedback whether positive or negative.
- Actively participate in meetings and training.
Skills / Requirements
- Retail experience required.
- Some furniture & home goods sales preferred.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- POS w/ cash register experience of at least 1 year
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Good organizational & time management skills
- Highly motivated and a team player.
- Able lift, push, and pull up to 75 lbs
- This position does require weekend shifts.
Get FIRST PICK of fabulous fashions, furnishings, and home decor at 90% savings below retail at My Sister's Closet, My Sister's Attic, and Well Suited.
Eco-Chic Consignments, Inc. reserves the right to conduct drug and background checks of pre-hire candidates and employees.
Pay Comments: Hourly-DOE We offer competitive pay plus commissions and bonuses, benefits for our full-time employees include co-paid medical insurance, 401(k) with company match, flexible hours, paid vacation and more! Full-time employees are eligible for voluntary dental, life, accident, critical illness, cancer and vision. Full-time and part-time employees are also eligible to receive pet care benefits through United Pet Care.