Part-Time Keyholder @ My Sister's Charities, Chandler, AZ
My Sister’s Charities
In Beautiful Chandler, AZ
Is Looking For A “KEYHOLDER”
Are you team-focused, reliable and ready to take your retail career to the next level?
If so, the Keyholder position could be the opportunity for you!! ~
Apply Now Online: firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re looking for a trustworthy and reliable individual to join our team! The Keyholder will be responsible for the opening and/or closing of the store and exhibit a demonstrated ability of excelling in all operational functions being that positive role model everyone looks up to and relies on.
Skills / Requirements
- Some Team Lead Experience Preferred
- Demonstrated ability to excel in a sales, intake or similar retail position
- Subject matter expert to serve as a resource for training on company policies, procedures and standards
- Serve as a Role Model to include positive, professional, and customer service orientated behaviors
- Support Store Operations and Store Managers as necessary to ensure optimal customer service is always being provided
- Reliable and Flexible for the Opening and/or Closing of the Store
- Coach, Mentor, Assign Duties to other employees during shifts as needed
- Occasional sitting, kneeling, reaching, bending required. Must be able to lift at least 30+ lbs.
Get FIRST PICK on fabulous furnishings and home decor plus fashions (from our Closet locations) at up to 90% savings below retail while you determine what merchandise will be sold
ECO CHIC CONSIGNMENTS, INC. reserves the right to conduct drug and background checks on pre-hire candidates and employees
Pay Comments: Hourly-DOE We offer competitive pay plus commissions and bonuses, benefits for our full-time employees include co-paid medical insurance, 401(k) with company match, flexible hours, paid vacation and more! Full-time employees are eligible for voluntary dental, life, accident, critical illness, cancer and vision. Full-time and part-time employees are also eligible to receive pet care benefits through United Pet Care.
Pay: $11 to $12.50/hour
Hourly Rate Based on Experience
Job Status: Part Time