Keyholder-Team Lead@My Sister's Closet-San Diego, CA
WE HAVE AN OPENING FOR A KEYHOLDER-TEAM LEAD
AT OUR COSTA VERDE SHOPPING CENTER LOCATION
Our goal everyday at My Sister's Closet is to keep our consignors and shoppers happy. We want to provide them with a great selling and shopping experience that will leave them wanting to buy and sell more.
It's our mission to maintain the highest quality of clothing & accessories and at the same time stay current & on trend.
If you are that person that has the potential to lead & grow with our team then you might be our perfect fit.
- We need an individual who is upbeat, personable, and sales driven.
- A born leader who wants to grow with the company.
- The Keyholder is the front line of customer service, giving consignors & shoppers the service they desire and deserve.
- Keep up with company guidelines throughout the store so every day is an efficient day.
- Assisting management with daily tasks, following up on procedures & policies.
- You will lead by example by demonstrating your superior customer service skills and sales experience.
- This key position models professionalism by conducting a positive attitude towards your fellow teammates.
- You are the piece of the puzzle that will exhibit hard work but show you can have fun accomplishing your goals.
- Show others how to quickly respond to customer complaints and request additional assistance from management when necessary.
- You are the team leader who works with the Store Manager & Assistant Manager to bring resolution should conflicts arise.
Skills / Requirements
- 1 year Keyholder or Team Leader experience preferred
- At least 2 years retail experience
- POS & cash register experience required
- Your favorite motto: "Excellence in Customer Service".
- You enjoy different personalities within your team.
- You have excellent communication skills
- You are required to lift, pull, push up to 30lbs.
- This position does require weekend shifts.
Get FIRST PICK of fabulous fashions at 90% savings below retail at My Sister's Closet, My Sister's Attic or Well Suited.
Eligible for Commissions.
Eco Chic Consignments, Inc. reserves the right to conduct drug and background checks of pre-hire candidates and employees.
Pay Comments: Salary - DOE We offer competitive pay & full-time employees are eligible for benefits that include co-paid medical insurance, 401(k) with a company match, flex hours, paid vacations and more!