Furniture Sales Associate - Driver/Mover @ My Sister's Attic (Lincoln Village) Scottsdale, AZ
My Sister’s Attic
In Beautiful Scottsdale, AZ
Has An Immediate Opening For A
“FURNITURE SALES ASSOCIATE - DRIVER / MOVER”
Do you keep an eye on current interior decor trends?
Have a strong dedication to customer service? And enjoy using physical strength?
APPLY NOW!! ~ Don't Miss This Great Opportunity To Work For A Great Company!!
My Sister's Attic specializes in the consignment of high-end furniture & home decor.
We deliver to our fabulous shoppers and pick up one of a kind pieces from our consignors to sell. If you have excellent customer service skills, work well as a team player this position is calling to you!!
Offering Competitive Pay “PLUS” Potential Sales Commission - $$$
Skills / Requirements
Driver / Mover Skills:
- Some furniture moving experience preferred but not required.
- Must be able to consistently lift/carry/move 75-100 lbs. throughout the day, up and down stairs, in and out of truck.
- Experience loading, strapping and protecting merchandise before loading onto trucks.
- Experience offloading trucks with care of merchandise.
- Excellent customer service, great communication skills and enjoy working with people.
- Clean driving record is required!
- Must present a current MVR (at least 3 days old) at interview.
- Prior experience driving delivery/box truck preferred.
- This position requires you to work weekend shifts.
Sales Associate Skills:
- Retail experience preferred
- Customer service oriented – must enjoy working with people
- Current knowledge of designer brands and current home decor trends
- Good sense of style
- Professional attitude/appearance
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Availability to work weekend shift(s) required
Get first pick of fabulous fashions at savings up to 90% below retail.
Eco-Chic Consignments, Inc. reserves the right to conduct drug and background checks of pre-hire candidates and employees.
Pay Comments: Hourly-DOE We offer competitive pay plus commissions and bonuses, benefits for our full-time employees include co-paid medical insurance, 401(k) with company match, flexible hours, paid vacation and more! Full-time employees are eligible for voluntary dental, life, accident, critical illness, cancer and vision. Full-time and part-time employees are also eligible to receive pet care benefits through United Pet Care.