Fashion Product Photograhper @ My Sister's Closet, (Lincoln Village), Scottsdale, AZ
My Sister’s Closet
At Lincoln Village In Beautiful Scottsdale, AZ
Is Looking For A
“FASHION PRODUCT PHOTOGRAPHER”
Are you a current college student & your major is photography or art & design?
APPLY NOW!! ~ If you have product photography experience, an awareness of fashion and photographic trends, this could be the job for you!!
The ideal Fashion Product Photographer will be taking photos of current and classis high-end apparel, handbags, jewelry, accessories. You will also write descriptions and create engaging content for our social media profiles.
Offering competitive pay based on experience.
Skills / Requirements
- Computer, photography and photo editing experience preferred
- Some retail experience preferred
- Experience working with fashion clothing & accessories required
- Photo quota is expected
- Excellent written communication skills
- Must be flexible with schedule and weekend work is required
- Position requires standing for long periods of time, bending, reaching, pushing, pulling, and lifting at least 30+ lbs.
Get FIRST PICK on fabulous furnishings and home decor plus fashions (from our Closet locations) at up to 90% savings below retail while you determine what merchandise will be sold
ECO CHIC CONSIGNMENTS, INC. reserves the right to conduct drug and background checks on pre-hire candidates and employees
Pay Comments: Hourly-DOE We offer competitive pay plus commissions and bonuses, benefits for our full-time employees include co-paid medical insurance, 401(k) with company match, flexible hours, paid vacation and more! Full-time employees are eligible for voluntary dental, life, accident, critical illness, cancer and vision. Full-time and part-time employees are also eligible to receive pet care benefits through United Pet Care.