Executive Administrative Assistant @ ECO Chic Consignments, Inc. (Corporate Office) Phoenix, AZ
Eco Chic Consignments, Inc.
The Parent Company of My Sisters Closet, My Sisters Attic and Well Suited
Has an Open Position for
"EXECUTIVE ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT"
Are you an enthusiastic self-starter?
APPLY NOW!! ~ If youre an enthusiastic self-starter who has experience performing administrative and office support duties, this could be the job for you!!
Offering Competitive Pay Based on Experience
Skills / Requirements
- Assistant to CEO and the Executive Team
- Schedule All Meetings and Book Travel Arrangements, including prioritizing meetings as well as communicating all relevant details to participants
- Balance conflicting priorities in order to manage workflow, ensure the completion of essential projects, and meet critical deadlines
- Handle phone, email and postal mail inquiries and respond appropriately
- Take on tasks to support Retail Stores and Operations as needed
- Maintain relationships with Vendors for office and store supplies, equipment maintenance and collateral printers
- Maintain inventory tracking system for bulk store supplies such as bags, receipt paper, tags, etc..
- Assists with VM projects coordinating supplies and needed materials for store locations
- Process gift cards for online sales, special events and employee gifts
- Keep office and storage areas neat and clean, manage office document storage and document destruction
- Must be a positive, upbeat, self-starter with the ability to manage multiple projects and handle a fast-paced work environment
- Administrative and office support experience required
- Must have advanced skills in MS Office (Word, Excel, & Power Point)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- This position requires standing for long periods of time, bending, kneeling, reaching, pushing, pulling and lifting 50+ lbs.
Get first pick of fabulous fashions at savings up to 90% below retail
Eco Chic Consignments, Inc. reserves the right to conduct drug and background checks of pre-hire candidates and employees
Pay Comments: Salary-DOE We offer competitive pay plus commissions and bonuses, benefits for our full-time employees include co-paid medical insurance, 401(k) with company match, flexible hours, paid vacation and more! Full-time employees are eligible for voluntary dental, life, accident, critical illness, cancer and vision. Full-time and part-time employees are also eligible to receive pet care benefits through United Pet Care.