Driver/Mover@My Sister's Attics, Scottsdale-Chandler AZ
My Sister's Attics
In the Scottsdale-Chandler Area
Has An IMMEDIATE OPENING For A
"FURNITURE DRIVER / MOVER"
Are you looking for competitive pay plus potential to earn $$$ in commissions?
APPLY NOW!! ~ Don't Miss This Great Opportunity To Work For A Great Company!!
My Sister's Attics specializes in the consignment of high-end furniture & home decor.
We deliver to our fabulous shoppers and pick up one of kind pieces from our consignors to sell. If you have excellent customer service skills, work well as a team player this position is calling to you!!
Skills / Requirements
- Some furniture moving experience preferred but not required.
- Must be able to consistently lift/carry/move 75-100 lbs. throughout the day, up and down stairs, in and out of truck.
- Experience loading, strapping and protecting merchandise before loading onto trucks.
- Experience offloading trucks with care of merchandise.
- Excellent customer service, great communication skills and enjoy working with people.
- Clean driving record is required!
- Must present a current MVR (at least 3 days old) at interview.
- Physical Exam and Drug Screening will be required upon hire.
- Prior experience driving delivery/box truck preferred.
- This position requires you to work weekend shifts.
Get First Pick of fabulous fashions, furniture and home goods from our Closet, Attic and Well Suited Location at up to 90% savings below retail.
ECO CHIC CONSIGNMENTS, INC. reserves the right to conduct drug and background checks on pre-hire candidates and employees
Pay Comments: Hourly-DOE We offer competitive pay plus commissions and bonuses, benefits for our full-time employees include co-paid medical insurance, flexible hours, paid vacation and more! Full-time employees are eligible for voluntary dental, life, accident, critical illness, cancer and vision. Full-time and part-time employees are also eligible to receive pet care benefits through United Pet Care.
Full & Part Time Employees are eligible for our 401(k) plan. After 1 year of service & have worked 1000 hours.
AZ Minimum Wage 12.00
CA Minimum Wage 13.00