Assistant Manager-Retail Clothing@My Sister's Closet, Lincoln Village, Scottsdale, AZ
My Sisters Closet
Located At Lincoln Village In Beautiful Scottsdale, AZ
Is Looking For An
"ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER"
Do you love high-end fashion and passionate about building relationships with others?
If you are that person that has the potential to lead & grow with our team then you might be our perfect fit. ~ APPLY NOW!!
Our goal every day at My Sister's Closet is to keep our consignors and shoppers happy. We want to provide them with a great selling and shopping experience that will leave them wanting to buy and sell more with us. It's our mission to maintain the highest quality of clothing & accessories, at the same time stay current & on trend.
$$ Potential for Commissions and Bonuses $$
- Assist in achieving and exceeding the store's sales goals.
- Lead by example by showing excellent customer service behavior and coaching staff to achieve the same results.
- Resolve customer issues while maintaining exemplary customer service.
- Assist the Store Manager in hiring, training, motivating, and retaining quality employees.
- Assist the Store Manager in evaluating employee's performance goals.
- Perform daily opening and closing procedures including daily paperwork and other operational tasks.
- Protect store assets by bringing any unusual incidents to Store Manager or Company Owner.
- Assistant Manager will always ensure the store maintains cleanliness and it's aesthetic view.
- Enforce the company's policies and procedures.
Skills / Requirements
- At least 2+ year(s) prior experience in a retail management position required.
- A positive, outgoing, high energy personality.
- Strong Leadership Skills - loves to mentor and develop key strengths within your team.
- Communication & critical thinking skills.
- Strong customer service experience.
- Computer Skills (Excel, Word, Gmail, Google Drive) which includes POS systems
- Must be to work weekends/evenings, as well as open or close shifts
- Position requires standing for long periods of time, bending, reaching, pushing, pulling and lifting at least 30+ pounds
Get first pick of fabulous fashions at savings up to 90% below retail
Eco Chic Consignments, Inc. reserves the right to conduct drug and background checks of pre-hire candidates and employees
Pay Comments: Hourly-DOE We offer competitive pay plus commissions and bonuses, benefits for our full-time employees include co-paid medical insurance, 401(k) with company match, flexible hours, paid vacation and more! Full-time employees are eligible for voluntary dental, life, accident, critical illness, cancer and vision. Full-time and part-time employees are also eligible to receive pet care benefits through United Pet Care.