Accounting Clerk @ Eco Chic Consignments, Inc. Phoenix AZ
Eco Chic Consignments, Inc.
Parent Company of My Sister’s Closet, My Sister’s Attic and Well Suited
Has an Open Position for an
Are You Ready for a Challenging and Rewarding Career?
Experience in A/P & A/R is a MUST!
A successful candidate will have knowledge of the full accounting cycle and demonstrate an energetic personality, adept at learning software systems and researching discrepancies.
The Accounting Clerk position is based at our corporate office in Phoenix, AZ and will be responsible mainly for Accounts payable and accounts receivable functions as well as assisting with month end close, reconciliations and reporting.
- Perform accounting and clerical functions supporting the CFO.
- Accounts payable & Accounts receivable functions.
- Assist with bank reconciliations and reconcile store location bank deposits and checks.
- Process monthly journal entries as assigned
- Complete balance sheet account reconciliations as assigned
- Merchant account monitoring and reconciliation.
- Consignor account analysis.
- Assist with monthly sales tax reporting.
- Credit card reconciliation
Skills / Requirements
- High School Diploma Required
- AA Degree in Accounting Required
- Multi-state sales tax experience
- Knowledge of the full accounting cycle
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office
- Team player, strong desire to learn and be adaptable
- Self-Motivated with the ability to work independently with little supervision
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate or advance proficiency in Excel
- Ability to multi-task throughout the day
- Advanced knowledge in QuickBooks desktop is REQUIRED
- Multi location Retail experience a Plus
ECO CHIC CONSIGNMENTS, INC. reserves the right to conduct drug and background checks on pre-hire candidates and employees
Pay Comments: Hourly-DOE We offer competitive pay, benefits for our full-time employees include co-paid medical insurance, flexible hours, paid vacation and more! Full-time employees are eligible for voluntary dental, life, accident, critical illness, cancer and vision. Full-time and part-time employees are also eligible to receive pet care benefits through United Pet Care.
Full & Part Time Employees are eligible for our 401(k) plan. After 1 year of service & have worked 1000 hours.