Accounting Clerk @ ECO Chic Consignments, Inc. (Corporate Office), Phoenix, AZ
Eco Chic Consignments, Inc.
Parent Company of My Sisters Closet, My Sisters Attic and Well Suited
Has an Open Position for an
Ready for a challenge and rewarding career?
Experience with Accounts Payable?
A successful candidate will have accounts payable experience, be outgoing, polite and energetic!
The Accounting Clerk position is based at our corporate office in Phoenix, AZ and will be maintaining our accounts payable information assisting our many store locations throughout Arizona and California such as:
- My Sisters Closet, My Sisters Attic and Well Suited locations in Phoenix, Chandler and Scottsdale Arizona along with My Sisters Charities in Chandler, AZ
- My Sisters Closet locations in Encinitas and San Diego California
- My Sisters Attic and Well Suited locations in Encinitas, CA
- Perform Accounting & Clerical Functions Supporting Staff Accountant and CFO
- Responsible for Processing Invoices and Issuing Payments
- Charging Expenses to Correct Accounts and Departments by Analyzing Invoice/Expense Reports
- Maintains Accounting Ledgers by Verifying and Posting Account Transactions
Skills / Requirements
- High School Diploma Required with an AA Degree in Accounting Preferred
- Inbound Call Customer Service Experience Preferred (at least 2 years)
- 1-3 Years Accounting Principals Required
- Knowledge of Accounts Payable Cycle
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office
- Team Player, strong desire to learn and be adaptable
- Self-Motivated & Organized
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills Required
- Intermediate to Advanced Proficiency in Excel
- Ability to Multi-Task throughout the day
- Quick Books experience a Plus, comfortable working with financial / operational software
- Retail experience a Plus
Get FIRST PICK on fabulous furnishings and home decor plus fashions (from our Closet locations) at up to 90% savings below retail while you determine what merchandise will be sold
ECO CHIC CONSIGNMENTS, INC. reserves the right to conduct drug and background checks on pre-hire candidates and employees
Pay Comments: Hourly-DOE We offer competitive pay plus commissions and bonuses, benefits for our full-time employees include co-paid medical insurance, 401(k) with company match, flexible hours, paid vacation and more! Full-time employees are eligible for voluntary dental, life, accident, critical illness, cancer and vision. Full-time and part-time employees are also eligible to receive pet care benefits through United Pet Care.